Co-Founder Warren Edstrom firstname.lastname@example.org
Retired in 2007 after 40 years in the telecommunications sales industry where he concluded the largest sale in United Telephone of Ohio history. He then became a sales engineer and eventually was hired as VP of engineering and operations in a .com startup.
Political accomplishments include the following:
- Veteran US Navy — 4 1/2 years in naval aviation serving in transport and anti submarine warfare
- Founder – Knox county 912 Project.
- Co Founder – The Voices Of America Precinct Organizing Training.
- Board Member – Ohio Liberty Council.
- Ohio Project State director/Organizer.
- Speaker 2010 NationalTea Party Convention Nashville Tn.
- Board Member – East Knox Local Schools.
- Board President – East Knox Local Schools.
- Co Founder – Ohio School Board Leadership Council.
- Co Founder – Freedom Party America.
- Warren Resides on a small farm in central Ohio with his wife Sherry and three children, Jessica, Nathanael and Shane.
Co-Founder Jeffery S. Dover email@example.com
- BA University of New Hampshire 1978
- 38 years successful sales and sales management career. Retired real estate agent, residential and commercial, 2010
- Veteran US Navy Submarine service
- Member American Legion
- Drafted and caused passage of Arizona HB 2644, 2011. This legislation prevents Arizona, or any of its civic subdivisions from accepting any federal money tied to the use of union labor. The funds must be available for use with the most capable and best bidder on any given project.
- Jeff resides in Fountain Hills, Arizona with his wife Susan.